Samsung Galaxy S7 and S6 owners have reported a problem where the Wi-Fi will turn off and on automatically. This causes the Wi-Fi connection to be lost repeatedly. To solve this issue, try these steps.
- From the apps list, open “Settings“.
- Select “Privacy and safety“.
- Select “Location” and ensure it is set to “On“.
- Select “Locating method“.
- Set it to “GPS only“.
- From the “Location” screen, tap “Improve accuracy“.
- Turn the “Wi-Fi Scanning” option to “Off“.
Hopefully, this fixes your Wi-Fi problem. Did it work for you? Please share your experience in the comments section.