Taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 really couldn’t be easier. Just follow these steps.
Option 1 – Button Combo
- Press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons simultaneously for about 1.5 seconds.
A message should appear in the notification area at the top of the screen that says “Screenshot captured”
Option 2 – Palm Swipe
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open “Settings“.
- Select “Motions and gestures“.
- Ensure the “Palm swipe to capture” setting is enabled.
- From the screen you would like to capture, swipe the side of your hand left or right completely across the screen. A message should appear in the notification area at the top of the screen that says “Screenshot captured“
All screenshots will be saved to your “Gallery” under a “Screenshots” folder.
This process should work for the SM-T810 and SM-T815 as well as both the 8 inch model (version 8.0) and the 9.7 inch model (version 9.7) of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.