If some icons are missing from your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet, there are a few things that might be causing it. Have a look at these things.
Solution 1 – Restart
Of course, try a restart. Press and hold the “Power” button, then select “Restart“.
Solution 2 – Check if App is Disabled or On SD Card
- From the home screen, select “Apps” > “Settings“.
- Select “General” at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Application manager“.
- Find and select the app that is missing.
- If a button exists that says “Turn on“, tap it. If a button exists that says “Move to device storage“, tap it.
If the “Turn on” button exists, the app was disabled. If the “Move to device storage” exists, the app was on the SD card. This happens because the Home screen usually loads faster than the SD card can be mounted, so it doesn’t get a chance to read the apps and load the icons.
Solution 3 – Ensure App is Not Hidden From Slider
- From the Home screen, select “Apps“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Show disabled apps“.
- If the app is listed, check the app, then select “Done“.