Add or remove widgets that display on the Home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone with these steps.
Adding a Widget
- From any Home screen, place your thumb and index finger on the screen and pinch the screen.
- Options will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select “Widgets”.
- Touch and hold the widget you wish to use, then drag it over to the desired spot. You can drag all the way left or right to flip between Home screens.
Deleting a Widget
- Tap and hold the widget you wish to delete. Options will appear on the screen.
- Continue holding the widget and drag it to “Remove” (trash).