If you need to insert or remove a SIM or USIM card in your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge smartphone, this tutorial is for you.
Removing SIM Card
- Locate the SIM Card tray. It is located below the Power button on the side of the standard S6 model. On Edge models, it is located on the top of the device.
- Use the eject tool included with your Galaxy S6 or a paper clip to gently push the small button on the SIM Card tray.
- The tray will eject and allow you to remove the SIM Card.
Inserting SIM Card
- Place the SIM Card in the SIM Card tray.
- Insert the tray into the SIM Card slot until it snaps securely in place.
This post applies to models SM-G920A, SM-G920F, SM-G920T, G920P, SM-G920V, SM-G9200, SM-G920FQ, SM-G920W8, SM-G920R4 and SM-920I.