The Google Now feature on the Samsung Galaxy S6 is considered great by some users, and annoying by others. Some people live by their Google Now cards, while others find them annoying and intrusive. Here’s how to turn the feature on or off.
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google” (blue icon with a white ‘g’).
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Now cards“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred:
- The “Show notifications for card updates” setting controls whether or not Google Now cards display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired.You can also set a Ringtone or Vibrate option on urgent updates.
- The “Show cards” setting turns the entire Google Now feature on and off. When selected, you can also choose to delete your Google Now preferences and disable Google Now on all the devices tied to your account.