How to attach and send a picture or video in a text message to a friend from your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone.
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“, then choose “Messages“.
- Select an existing thread to add a message to, or select the “Compose” icon that looks like a note and pad. It’s located at the lower-right corner.
- Select a recipient for your message by typing a contact name or phone number in the “Enter recipient” field.
- Tap the picture icon (looks like a framed pic of clouds and grass) if you wish to attach an image or video to your message. Select videos or pictures to attach items on your phone. You can also select “Take picture” or “Capture video” to add new media to send.
- In the “Enter message” field, type the desired text message you want to send.
- Tap “Send“.
You’re done! You have sent an MMS Text Message including a picture or video from your Galaxy Note 5.
One thing to note is that these types of messages are often more expensive than typical text messages. Don’t get carried away unless you have an unlimited plan.
This post applies to the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 model SM-N920.