The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a wonderful feature that allows you to automatically block phone calls from specific phone numbers. Finally some relief from annoying robo-dialers and telemarketers. Use these steps to setup a blacklist.
Note: Some carriers may not have this setting available on their devices.
- Open the “Phone” app.
- Select the “Recent” list.
- Tap the number or contact you wish to add to the reject list.
- Select “More“.
- Select “Add to Block list“.
You’re done! Now all calls from that phone number will be automatically sent to voicemail.
Option for Verizon Users
Verizon has call blocking capability available via their website.
- Login to the vzw.com website.
- Go to “My Verizon” > “My Account” > “Manage Verizon Family Safeguards & Controls“.
This option blocks both incoming calls and text messages.