The Delegates Tab enables Microsoft Outlook 2007 users to allow other users to send items on your behalf. If you don’t have this tab, you may need to enable it. Here’s how to enable the Delegates tab or the Add button if they are missing from Outlook 2007.
- Under Tools, click Trust Center, and click Add-ins.
- In the Manage list, click Exchange Client Extensions, and then click Go.
- Under Add-In Manager dialog box, select the Delegate Access check box.
If Delegate Access is not listed, the add-in has to be installed using these steps
- In the Add-In Manager dialog box, click Install.
- Select dlgsetp.ecf, and then click Open.
- Click OK to close the Add-In Manager dialog box.
Now you should be able to access the Delegates Tab by going to Tools > Options… > Delegates.
Note: Another reason the tab may not show is because you are not currently connected to your company’s Microsoft Exchange server. In this case, try connecting to your company network and see if it appears.