The data roaming setting on the Moto Z Droid controls whether or not you can use a data connection while roaming. In most cases, you can have this setting enabled without incurring additional charges while using the phone within the United States. If you’ll be traveling internationally, it’s a different story. When traveling abroad, may want to disable it to prevent your self from “wireless bill shock”. Here’s how to enable or disable data roaming on your Moto Z Droid smartphone.
- From the main screen, tap the applications slider.
- Tap “Settings“.
- Tap “More“.
- Select “Cellular networks“.
- Choose “Data roaming access“.
- Choose one of the following:
- Deny data roaming access
- Allow access only for this trip
- Allow access for all trips