So you made a Facebook page and gave it a business name that you now would like to change. Fortunately, Facebook provides a way for you the change business page names. However, it’s a bit tricky trying to find where it’s done. Fortunately, this tutorial will tell you. Just follow these steps.
- Login to Facebook using an account that has admin rights to the page.
- Select the arrow icon located at the upper-right corner of the page, then choose the business page you wish to change.
- Once on the business page, select the “See more” link in the left pane.
- Select “About” in the left pane, then choose the “Edit” link next to the name you wish to change.
- Provide a “New Page Name“, then select “Continue“.
Any changes you make may need to be reviewed by Facebook to make sure it meets their guidelines. Your business name will likely have to be similar to the business name you previously used, or it may be rejected. It may also be rejected if it’s controversial, spammy, or contains abusive words.
If your new page name is rejected because it’s too different from the original name, you will likely have to set up a new page for your business.