Many Android apps come with widgets you can use to display information right on the Home screen of your Asus Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet. Here’s how to add, move or delete them.
1. Tap and hold on an empty spot on one of the Home screens until a menu appears.
2. Select Widgets.
3. Drag a widget to the home screen you wish to display the widget on.
1. Tap and hold the widget you wish to move for about 2 seconds.
2. Continue to tap and hold the widget while dragging it to a new location. You can even drag it in between screens if you move it far left or right.
1. Tap and hold the widget you wish to remove until the Remove option appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Drag the widget to the trash can.