Twitter did away with their option to view the full desktop version of their site. The site used to have a link at the bottom of the screen for easily switching out of the mobile site. Don’t worry though. You can still view the desktop version of Twitter from your Android with some finagling.
- Download and install Chrome browser for Android.
- Open Chrome and go to Private Mode by selecting “Menu” > “New incognito tab“.
- In the Incognito tab, visit any website other than Twitter.com.
- Select the “Menu” button, then choose “Request desktop site“.
- In the same Incognito tab, go to Twitter.com. The desktop version will display.