The Google Feed (formerly known as Google Now) feature on the Android devices is considered great by some users, and annoying by others. Some people live by their Google Feed cards, while others find them annoying and intrusive. Here’s how to turn the feature on or off.
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred:
- The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired. You can also set a Ringtone or Vibrate option on urgent updates.
- The “Feed” setting turns the entire Google Now feature on and off. When selected, you can also choose to delete your Google Feed preferences and disable Google Feed on all the devices tied to your account.