You can make single pages in your Microsoft Word 2013 or 2010 document landscape. Just follow these steps.
- Place your cursor at the very beginning of the page that you would like to flip to landscape. (Page 2 in our example)
- Select “Page Layout” > “Breaks” > “Next Page” to create a section.
- Select the “Page Layout” tab and select “Orientation” > “Landscape“.
What this actually does is mark all pages after the break you made in step 2 as landscape. In our example, page 2, 3, 4 and forward are in landscape. Since we only want page 2 to display in landscape, we will need to change any forward pages back to portrait.
- Place your cursor on at the beginning of the next page (page 3 in our example) or the next page you wish to remain in portrait.
- Select “Page Layout” > “Breaks” > “Next Page” just like in step 2 to create another section.
- Select “Page Layout” tab and select “Orientation” > “Portrait“. This will make the rest of the document display in portrait.
That’s all there is to it! You have successfully made a single page landscape in Microsoft Word 2013 & 2010.