You can make single pages in your Microsoft Word 2010 document landscape. Just follow these steps.
1. Place your cursor at the very beginning of the page that you would like to flip to landscape. (Page 2 in our example)
2. Select Page Layout > Breaks > Next Page to create a section.
3. Select the Page Layout tab and select Orientation > Landscape.
What this actually does is mark all pages after the break you made in step 2 as landscape. In our example, page 2, 3, 4 and forward are in landscape. Since we only want page 2 to display in landscape, we will need to change any forward pages back to portrait.
4. Place your cursor on at the beginning of the next page (page 3 in our example) or the next page you wish to remain in portrait.
5. Select Page Layout > Breaks > Next Page just like in step 2 to create another section.
6. Select Page Layout tab and select Orientation > Portrait. This will make the rest of the document display in portrait.
That’s all there is to it! You have successfully made a single page landscape in Microsoft Word 2010.