Install the Microsoft Word 2010 or 2007 Equation Editor and you’ll be able to make math equations within Word documents.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Select Uninstall a program in the Programs section. (Don’t worry, we’re not going to uninstall anything.)
3. Select your installation of Microsoft Word or Microsoft Office in the list and select the Change button.
4. Choose Add or Remove Features and click Continue.
5. Select the plus sign next to Office Tools, then select Equation Editor > Run from My Computer.
6. Click Continue and the Equation Editor will be take a few minutes to install. When complete, click Close and it will be available under the Insert menu.
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. Click once on the Microsoft Office 2010/2007 entry and click Change.
4. Select Add or Remove Features, and click Continue.
5. Click the plus sign next to Office Tools.
6. Click Equation Editor, and select Run from My Computer.
7. Click Continue. Click Close when the install is complete. The Equation Editor will be available under the Insert menu.