I put a DVD in my drive and only the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folder appeared. It didn’t Autorun the DVD. Sure, I could just go to Start > Programs > Windows Media Player and play it there. But I’m lazy and I want it to Auto Play.
To make a video DVD automatically play when you insert it into the drive, you can perform the following steps:
1. Open My Computer/Computer.
2. Right click on the DVD drive.
3. Select Properites.
4. Click the AutoPlay tab.
5. In the dropdown, select DVD movie.
6. Select the radio button for Select an action to perform.
7. Select Play DVD movie using Windows Media Player.
8. Click OK.