You can uninstall applications from Microsoft Windows 8 using two different methods depending on what type they are.
From Metro UI
Applications that run under the Metro interface or Explorer interface can be removed with these steps.
1. Right-click the application you wish to remove. If it’s not listed, right click an empty area of the screen and select All apps.
2. A check will be placed on the application you selected. Select the Uninstall option that appears at the bottom of the screen.
From Windows Explorer
Applications that run in the Windows Explorer interface can be removed using these steps.
1. Open Windows Explorer.
2. Select Computer > maximize the ribbon > Open Control Panel.
3. Select Uninstall a program under the Programs group.
4. Choose the application you wish to remove, then select the Uninstall/Change button.