Learn how to transfer photos or videos from the Motorola Droid RAZR to your PC so you can view or manage them on your computer.
Before starting these steps, you may have to download and install the Motorola USB Drivers (Windows only).
1. Connect the device to the computer using the included USB cable.
2. Slide the notification area down by dragging it from the top of the home screen.
3. Tap USB connection.
4. Tap USB Mass Storage.
5. The Droid RAZR will mount to your computer as a removable disk. You can access it under Computer/My Computer in Windows, or on the Finder in Mac OS X.
6. Open the removable disk, then the DCIM and Camera folders. Your photos and videos are located here.
7. Drag and drop items from the Camera folder to a desired location on your computer. I like to copy mine over to the Windows Pictures and Videos folders respectively.
You’ve successfully transferred pictures and videos from your Droid RAZR to your PC. Be sure to properly eject the device before unplugging the cable.Last modified March 26, 2012