Enjoy listening to your music library on your Samsung Galaxy Note. The device will support any non-DRM AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, WMA, 3GP, MP4, and M4A music files. Follow these steps to transfer the music files from your PC to the device.
1. On the device, select Settings > Wireless and network > USB utilities, and chose the Connect storage to PC selection.
2. Connect the Galaxy Note to your computer using the micro-USB cable.
3. On the screen of the device, select the Connect USB storage option.
4. A removable disk will mount to your computer. You will see it listed under Computer if you’re a Windows user, or on the Desktop if you’re a Mac user.
5. Drag and drop any music files over to the removable disk. You may want to create a folder named “Music” within the removable disk first for organizational purposes.
If you keep your music library within iTunes, you can drag and drop files directly from the iTunes window over to the Galaxy Note removable disk.
Windows Media Player users can select the Sync tab and drag music over to the sync list. Selecting Start sync will automatically copy music in the list to the device.
Once your music files have transferred to the Galaxy Note, tap Disconnect storage from PC on the device. Also be sure to properly eject the device from your computer properly by right-clicking on the removable disk and selecting Eject.
You’re now ready to use the Music app to listen to your favorite tunes while on the go.