You can transfer your iTunes music files to your Nook Color as long as they aren’t DRM protected. Here’s how to determine which files can be transferred and how to get them over to your device.
1. Connect the Nook Color to your computer using the included USB cable. It will mount itself to your computer as a Removable Disk automatically.
2. Open MyNookcolor under My Computer/Computer on Windows or the Finder on Mac.
3. Open the My Files folder.
4. Open iTunes
5. From the Music Library screen, right-click any of the top columns, and check the Kind selection. This will enable a column where you will be able to tell which music files are protected and which ones can be copied to your XOOM.
6. Use the Kind field to sort your music by clicking it. If a track shows as a Protected AAC Audio file, the you will not be able to play it on the device as it’s protected with DRM. Any other music can be copied over and played.
7. Drag and drop the desired music files over to the Music folder.
8. Once you are finished copying music over, eject the Nook Color from the computer. You can right click the removable disk and select Eject in Windows. Mac users can drag and drop the MyNookcolor to the Trash.
9. Now you can tap Extras > Music and play your iTunes music on your Nook Color.