The Samsung Stratosphere comes with a 4GB SD card. You may want to replace it with one with more space. Here’s how to remove and insert the SD card on the Samsung Stratosphere.
1. Turn the phone off or unmount the SD card under Settings > SD card & phone storage.
2. Remove the rear cover by using the small slot at the top of the phone.
3. Place the phone with the screen down on a flat surface. Locate the SD card slot on the top-right side.
4. To remove the SD card, press firmly on it and it will eject from the slot.
5. Gently remove the card from the slot.
6. Insert the new card into the slot with the contacts facing the screen.
7. Push the card all the way in until you hear it click into place.
8. Replace the rear cover. The Stratosphere should detect the new card. Check under Settings > SD card & phone storage to see if the card is properly detected.