If you have reset your password within Gmail, you’ll have to reset it on your Samsung Galaxy Tab as well. If you’re having trouble finding the setting, we’ve got you covered.
1. Tap the application slider and open the Gmail app.
2. Press the Menu button located below the screen.
3. Tap Refresh. The retrieval of email will fail.
4. Close Gmail and slide down the notification bar.
5. Select Sign-in error… option.
6. You should be prompted to supply new credentials. Type your new password and tap Sign in.
You should now successfully connect.