Just like most mobile devices these days, you can change the wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
You can even set a wallpaper on your lock screen that’s different from your home screen, which I think is pretty cool.
This process should work for both the 7 inch model (version 7.0) and the ten inch model (version 10.1) of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
To change the wallpaper on your device, do the following:
1. On your home screen, long press (press the screen and hold it for a moment) an empty area for about two seconds.
2. A menu will pop up to select what you want to add, so under Select Wallpaper for tap Home Screen to just set your home screen wallpaper, Lock Screen to just set your lock screen wallpaper, or Home and Lock Screens to set the wallpaper for both.
3. From here you can choose a wallpaper from Gallery, Live Wallpapers, or Wallpapers.
4. Select a wallpaper to preview it
5. Tap the Set Wallpaper button to confirm your selection. If you choose a standard Wallpaper or Gallery image, it will have you crop the image, so hit the Done button at the top to confirm.
Note that when choosing Live Wallpapers, you can’t have different Live Wallpapers for the home and lock screens. You can have a Live Wallpaper on your home screen and a standard wallpaper on your lock screen, but not the other way around for some reason.