You can attach pictures, videos and more to your text messages by sending an MMS from your Samsung Galaxy S4. There are two ways to attach items to a message.
Option 1 – From Messaging App
1. Open the Messaging app and compose a message.
2. Tap the Attachment icon.
3. Select the type of item you would like to attach.
4. If prompted to select an app to complete the action, select Gallery in most instances. If you chose to record a video or take a picture, record your video or take a photo within the Camera app, then tap Save, then skip to step 6.
5. Select the items you wish to attach. You can check multiple items if desired. Tap Done once you’ve selected all items.
6. Now you’re ready to finish composing your message. Tap Send when you’re ready and your picture or video is sent via MMS.
Option 2 – From Gallery App
1. Open the Gallery app.
2. Tap and hold one item in the folder. The item will be checked. Check other items to send them as well.
3. Tap the Share icon at the top of the screen.
4. From the Share via screen, select Messaging.
5. Your items are attached to the message. Finish composing the message, then tap Send when you’re ready to send your picture of video via MMS.