You can expand the storage on your Samsung Galaxy S4 by using an SD Card. Where do you insert or remove the SD Card though? Follow this tutorial and find out.
1. Place the S4 face down on a flat surface.
2. Find the latch located on the top-left corner.
3. Gently pop the cover off the device.
4. The SD Card slot is located above the battery compartment toward the middle portion of the unit. If you want to remove the SD card from the slot, press the SD Card until you hear a “click”. It will then eject from the slot. If you are inserting a card, slide it in with the gold contacts face down until you hear it “click” into place.
5. Replace the battery cover and you’re good to go!