You can insert or remove the SIM card in the Samsung Galaxy S4 by removing the rear battery cover. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial to prevent you from breaking anything.
1. Lay the phone face down on a flat surface.
2. Find the notch in the rear cover located near the top-right side of the phone.
3. Use your finger or nail to peel the back cover off.
4. Remove the battery using the notch at the bottom of the compartment.
5. Locate the SIM card slot toward the top right portion of the device.
6. To remove the SIM card, gently push the card into the slot until it clicks and ejects. To insert a SIM card, push it into the slot with the gold contacts facing down until it clicks into place.
You’re done! You’ve successfully learned how to insert or remove a SIM Card in the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.