Start downloading and installing apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 and enjoy everything the device is capable of. Thousands of apps are just a few taps away.
There are many ways you can download and install apps on the Galaxy G3. The most popular option is using Google Play (Formerly known as Android Market). You can start using Google Play to download apps by using the following steps:
1. From the Home screen, select Apps > Play Store.
2. Search for an app by using the magnifying glass icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, or swipe between the menus at the top of the screen such as Categories, Featured, Top Paid and Top Free.
3. Once you find an app you wish to download, select it, and then select the blue button in the upper-right corner of the screen. If the app has a price, it will be displayed on the button. If the app is free, it will simply say Install. If it’s your first time purchasing from Google Play, you will need to enter your personal billing information.
4. Review the permissions the app requires, then select Accept & download to install the app.
5. Once the app is downloaded, you should see it as an option on by tapping Apps from the home screen.
Amazon also has their own app store for Android apps. You can download the app from the Amazon website, and start using it to download apps.
Apps also can be obtained in the form of APK files. You can enable the ability to install APK files on your Galaxy S3 by going to Settings > Security and selecting Unknown sources. You have to be careful when downloading individual APK files as they may contain viruses. Be absolutely sure you trust the source of the file if you wish to use this method.
We’ve covered just a few of the many ways to download and install apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3. Since Android is so open, there are endless options. Happy downloading!