Uninstall apps from your Samsung Fascinate and free up some memory space. These steps can only be used with apps downloaded from the Android Market. These steps won’t be able to help you as far as uninstalling apps that were provided with the phone such as Bing and Blockbuster. Those apps are part of the ROM of the phone and cannot be removed unless you root or hack the phone.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Applications.
4. Choose Manage Applications.
5. Select the app you wish to remove.
6. Tap the Uninstall button.
7. Tap OK button to confirm your selection, then OK again.
The app is removed from Samsung Fascinate. If you have removed a purchased app and wish to reinstall it in the future, you can from the Downloads section of the Android Market.