The Samsung Epic takes beautiful pictures, but how do you get them from the device and onto your computer? Copy them over with these easy steps.
1. Connect the Epic to your computer with the included USB cable.
2. Slide down the notification panel at the top of the screen.
3. Tap USB connected.
4. Tap Mount.
5. On the computer, open the drive that represents your device. It should be in My Computer/Computer for Windows users or the Finder for Mac users.
6. Open the DCIM folder.
7. Open the Camera folder. This is where your pictures are located.
8. Drag and drop any of the files over to a location on your computer and they will be copied.Last modified March 21, 2012