Copy your music files from your computer over to your Sprint Samsung Epic smartphone and take your tunes with you wherever you go.
1. Connect the Epic to your computer with the included USB cable.
2. Slide down the notification panel at the top of the screen.
3. Tap USB connected.
4. Tap Mount.
5. On the computer, open the drive that represents your device. It should be in My Computer/Computer for Windows users or the Finder for Mac users.
6. Make a folder named Music (not required but recommended for organizational purposes.)
7. Copy the music files over to the Music folder. Supported formats are:
- M4A (iTunes application AAC, DRM-free only)
- WMA (8)
- OGG Vorbis
8. After copying music, swipe the Notification panel down, tap USB storage, then tap Unmount.
Now you’re ready to enjoy your copied music files right on your Samsung Epic.
Note: DRM protected music files will transfer but will not play in Android.Last modified March 21, 2012