Is the Safari icon missing from the Home screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch? Here are some things to check.
1. Make sure you didn’t drag it to another Home screen. You can flick your finger left or right to switch between Home screens.
2. Make sure there isn’t a restriction on the application. If your employer provided you with your device they may have done this. Check under Settings > General > Restrictions. Make sure Safari is set to On.
3. Try to reset the icons back to default settings under Settings > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout.
4. If none of the above works. It’s time to try a Restore.
- Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device on the left pane under Devices.
- Select Summary.
- Select Restore.
Hopefully after trying these steps your Safari icon will be restored to the Home screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.