Motorola Droid RAZR users may experience a problem where an error appears that says “You have already added this email account” when attempting to add a new email account to your phone. This problem may happen regardless of whether or not the account is on the phone or not. To solve this problem, follow these steps.
1. From a web browser, visit Verizon Wireless.
2. Login to your Verizon account.
3. Mouse over My Verzion, then select the View All link in the My Messaging section.
4. Click the I Want To… button in the upper-right corner.
5. Choose Manage My Inbox.
6. Select Settings on the right pane.
7. Select Sync Points on the left pane, then select the Manage Sync Points button.
8. Click the Remove button next to the account you are having the problem with. Click Yes when asked to confirm your selection.
Now try to add the account again to your Droid RAZR. Things should now work smoothly.Last modified March 21, 2012