You may want to know how to enable macros in Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 so that you can automate tasks. Doing so may cause a security risk, so there may also be times when you want to disable macros. Here’s how to access the setting.
- Select “File” > “Options“.
- Select “Trust Center” on the left pane, then select the “Trust Center Settings…” button.
- Select “Macro Settings” on the left pane, then the desired setting.
- Disable all macros without notification.
- Notifications for digitally signed macros, all other macros disabled.
- Notifications for all macros.
- Enable all macros
You may have to check the “Apply macro security settings to installed add-ins” to allow macros to work with add-ins.
- Click “OK“, then close and re-open Outlook for the setting to take effect.