Put an email signature at the bottom of all of your email messages in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
1. In Outlook, select File > Options.
2. Select Mail on the left, then click Signatures…
3. Select New.
4. Give the signature a name. Any type of name will do. Click OK when done.
5. Under the Choose default signature area, select the E-mail account you wish to apply the signature to. Also select the name of the signature in the New messages and/or Replies/forwards fields as desired. In the Edit signature area, write the signature just as you would like it to appear in your messages.
6. Click OK, then OK again and you’re done.Last modified September 17, 2011