Recall your email message in Outlook 2010 if you have sent out a message that you would like to have a second chance at sending. Perform these steps as quickly as possible after the email message has been sent to ensure best results.
This option will only work for people that are using Outlook or other compatible email client.
1. Go to the Sent folder or other folder where your sent items are stored.
2. Open the message (double-click to open in a new window).
3. Click the More Actions option in the Actions tab.
4. Select Recall This Message…
5. Choose whether to Delete undread copies of this message or Delete undread copies and replace with a new message.
6. Click OK.
An attempt will then be made to recall the message from each recipient. If the recipient has read the message already, the message will not be recalled. If the recipient has not read the message, it will be recalled.