Add personal folders to Outlook or 2007 and store items locally in an PST file with these easy steps.
1. In Outlook or 2007, select File > Data File Management…
2. Under the Data Files tab, click Add…
3. Select Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst). Click OK.
4. Provide a File name. Here we named it My Personal Folder. If you have a PST file already created that you would like to import, navigate to it in the Save in drop down. Click OK.
5. Provide a password if you would like to password protect your PST file. Click OK.
6. Click Close and you’re done. Your Personal Folders are now ready to use.