Add personal folders to Outlook or 2007 and store items locally in an PST file.
1. In Outlook or 2007, select File > Data File Management…
3. Select Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst). Click OK.
4. Provide a File name. Here we named it My Personal Folder. If you have a PST file already created that you would like to import, navigate to it in the Save in drop down. Click OK.
5. Provide a password if you would like to password protect your PST file. Click OK.
6. Click Close and you’re done. Your Personal Folders are now ready to use.
Last modified September 16, 2011