I really like to have an automatic signature on my text messages. It prevents people from saying “Who is this?”. Unfortunately, the Motorola Droid’s Messaging application doesn’t come with such a feature.
1. Download and install Handcent.
2. Tap the Menu button.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll down and select Send message settings.
5. Check the Enable signature box.
6. Select Personal signature.
7. Type in the text message signature you wish to use.
8. Tap OK.
Now whenever you send a text message using the Handcent app, your signature will appear at the end of your text messages.