Hard reset your Motorola Citrus smartphone if you wish to reset it to factory default settings. A hard reset will wipe all data and settings from the memory of the device. A hard reset is recommended if you are experiencing problems with the device that cannot otherwise be solved or if you are transferring ownership.
Note: Data will be wiped from the phone after you perform these steps. You may want to backup your phone first. Data on the SD card is preserved unless you format it.
1. With the phone off, press and hold Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the notification screen appears.
2. Press the End button (the button located on the lower right side of the phone).
3. Press Volume down key to highlight the wipe data / factory reset selection.
4. Press and hold the Camera button.
5. Continue holding Camera, then press the Volume Down button to select Yes.
6. Release the Camera button.
7. When the option appears, press the Camera button again to select reboot system now.
Software/Android OS method
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose Factory data reset.
4. Choose Reset device.
5. Enter the password to your Citrus if prompted.
6. Select Erase everything.
The Motorola Citrus will then finish the hard reset process.