Make the iPod act as a hard drive with these steps.
1. Connect your iPod to your computer.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Click once on your iPod on the left pane.
4. Select the Settings button toward the top of the window.
5. Check the Enable disk use checkbox. Click OK on the warning about manually ejecting the iPod. Now you can select how much space on the iPod you would like to use for songs and data by dragging the meter to the desired setting.
7. Click Apply on the bottom portion of the screen.
Your iPod should now appear as a drive under My Computer. You can now copy files onto it like you would any other drive. When you are finished copying the files, you must eject the iPod.Last modified February 1, 2012