If you’ve changed the password for an email account you use on your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, message sending and retrieval will fail. You’ll have to change the password stored on the device too. Here’s how.
- Open the “Email” app from the Home screen.
- From the list of messages “Menu” > “Settings“.
- Select the account you wish to change under the “Accounts” section.
- You’ll have to change the password under the “Incoming server” and “Outgoing server options.
- Once you have changed the password under each option, tap “Done” and the password will be stored.