Don’t get lost when reading that favorite novel and learn how to bookmark pages to your books on the Amazon Kindle Fire.
Note: Books in other formats like PDF and TXT that are read under the Docs menu cannot be bookmarked.
Adding a bookmark
1. While reading a book, tap the screen once so that the top and bottom frames appear. You will see a faint bookmark icon also appear in the upper-right corner.
2. Tap the bookmark icon and it will turn blue in color. The page is officially bookmarked.
Accessing saved bookmarks
1. While reading a book, tap the screen once to bring up the menu bars, then tap the Menu icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Your list of books will be in the My Notes & Marks section. Tap one to be taken to the bookmarked page.
1. Access your saved bookmarks using the steps above (Menu button).
2. Tap and hold the bookmark you wish to delete until a menu appears, then tap Delete.