Don’t get lost when reading that favorite novel and learn how to bookmark pages to your books on the Amazon Kindle Fire.
Note: Books in formats such as PDF and TXT that are read under the “Docs” menu cannot be bookmarked.
Adding a Bookmark
- While reading a book, tap the screen once so that the top and bottom frames appear. You will see a faint bookmark icon also appear in the upper-right corner.
- Tap the bookmark icon and it will turn blue in color. The page is officially bookmarked.
Accessing Saved Bookmarks
HD & HDX Models
- While reading a book, tap the center of the screen.
- Select “Bookmarks” at the top of the screen.
Fire 1 Models
- While reading a book, tap center the screen once to bring up the menu bars, then tap the “Menu” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Your list of books will be in the “My Notes & Marks” section. Tap one to be taken to the bookmarked page
- Access your saved bookmarks using the steps above.
- Tap and hold the bookmark you wish to delete until a menu appears, then tap “Delete“.