Add or remove a bookmark to a web page in the Amazon Kindle Fire web browser and easily access the websites you need.
Adding a bookmark
1. Open the web browser and visit the website you would like to bookmark.
2. Tap the bookmark icon toward the lower-right area of the screen.
3. Tap the icon with the plus sign.
4. Edit the website details if you like, then tap OK. The bookmark is then saved to the list.
If you need to access the bookmark, you can tap the same icon as in step 2 above.
Deleting a bookmark
1. Tap the bookmark icon.
2. Tap and hold the bookmark you wish to remove until a menu appears, then tap Delete.