On one of my Mac’s, I had a problem with Apple iTunes where the songs from one album showed as split up as though they were on different albums in Grid View. Here is a screen shot (source).
To fix this problem, perform the following steps:
- Highlight all of the tracks on the album.
- Right-click/Control-click on one of them and select “Get Info“.
- Type a space at the end of the “Album Artist“. Click “OK” when done.
- Right-click/Control-click on the tracks again and go back to “Get Info“.
- Take the space out at the end and click “OK“.
This totally works! It somehow resets iTunes into knowing all of the tracks are on the same album.