Unfortunately, iTunes doesn’t provide a way to sync Firefox bookmarks to the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. There is a workaround though. To import Bookmarks from Firefox, you first will have to import them into Safari, then sync them into your Apple device.
2. Open Firefox.
3. Hold down CTRL + Shift and press B to bring up all bookmarks, or select Firefox > Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks.
4. Select Import and Backup > Export HTML…
5. Give the bookmark file a name and click Save. Here we saved it as bookmarks.html on the Desktop.
6. Open Safari on the PC.
7. Click File > Import Bookmarks… If you don’t have this menu, you may have to click the gear and select Show Menu Bar.
8. Select the bookmark file you saved in steps 3 and 4.
9. The bookmarks are imported into Safari to a folder marked with today’s date. You may want to organize them differently by dragging them to a different folder, because how they are organized in Safari on your PC is how they will be organized once they are synced to the iPod Touch.
10. Connect your iPod Touch to your computer and open iTunes.
11. Click the device in the left pane.
12. Click Info toward the upper-right of the screen.
13. Scroll down to the Other section and check the Sync bookmarks with box and choose Safari in the dropdown menu.
14. Click Switch if prompted to confirm your selection.
15. Click Apply at the bottom-right corner and sync your iPod Touch.
The bookmarks will now be transferred to the device and available to use in Safari for iPod Touch.
1. Open Safari and select File > Import Bookmarks…
2. Find your bookmark file under your Home folder, then Library > Application Support > Firefox > Profiles > user folder.
3. Double-click the file called bookmarks.html.
4. Connect your iPhone and select it on the left pane in iTunes.
5. Click on the Info button.
6. In the Web Browser section, turn on Sync Safari bookmarks and click Apply.