If you own multiple Apple devices like an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone, iTunes will sync apps between all of the devices you attach to the computer. For example, if you install the Netflix app on your iPad, the next time you connect your iPhone to the computer and sync, it will install Netflix on it as well. This is especially an annoyance if you have multiple people who sync with iTunes on the same computer.
There is a way around this problem though. To prevent apps from installing automatically on multiple devices, perform these steps.
1. Attach your device to the computer using the 30-pin to USB cable and open iTunes.
2. Select the iPad, iPod, or iPhone device in the left pane under Devices.
3. Select the Apps tab at the top of the screen.
4. Uncheck the Automatically sync new apps option at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click Apply to save the changes.
6. Repeat these steps for each of your devices.
When you’re finished with these steps, iTunes will no longer sync the same apps to multiple devices and you can manually choose which apps you want to sync each time.