ZAGG makes very popular Bluetooth keyboards for the Apple iPad. In order to use it, you will need to connect it via a Bluetooth connection. Here’s how.
- Turn the keyboard on. The light will turn on briefly.
- From the iPad, open “Settings“.
- Choose “General“.
- Select “Bluetooth” and set it to “On“. The iPad will search for Bluetooth devices.
- Press the “Connect” button on the keyboard.
- After a few seconds, the iPad should detect the keyboard. Select “ZAGG Keyboard” when it appears on the screen.
- A code will appear on the iPad screen. Use the keyboard to type it, then press “Enter“.
The ZAGG Keyboard is now paired and connected to the iPad and is ready to use.