In Internet Explorer, you may have a problem when you try to install an application and receive a Windows has blocked this software because it can’t verify the publisher error message. This can happen on Java and ActiveX controls that load on a webpage.
To try to fix this problem, perform the following steps.
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools (gear) > Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. In the Select a zone to view or change security settings, select Trusted sites.
4. Move the Security level for this zone slider down to Low, then click Apply.
5. Click the Sites button.
6. Type the URL to the website the software is hosted on in the Add this website to the zone field and click Add. If the website doesn’t have an HTTPS URL, uncheck the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone box, then add it to the box. Click Close when finished.
7. Click OK on the Internet Options screen.
8. Close Internet Explorer and try to load the web page again. I’m hoping you have success loading the software this time.