You may prefer to perform searches from Internet Explorer with Google rather than Bing. You can hack Internet Explorer in the registry and make the browser perform Google searches using these steps.
1. Click START (then RUN in Windows XP) and type REGEDIT.
2. Click on the plus sign next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
then Internet Explorer
3. Double-click (Default) and type in the value:
4. Double-click provider and type in the value. If provider isn’t listed, make the key yourself.
5. Back on the left side, click once on Main.
6. Double-click on AutoSearch and type in a value of 4.
Close Regedit, and the next time you start Internet Explorer, Google searches will be run from the Address Bar.
Additionally you can make a file using notepad and cut and paste the following into the file:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Save the file as google.reg. Then just double click on it and click YES to enter the information into the registry.